Wednesday, June 12, 2013

1971 - cl350 - caferacer - Honda

1971 - cl350 - caferacer - Honda

I've reassembled the front end with the newly polished triple tree and the newly finished headlight bucket.  I also redid all the wiring in the bucket.  I may keep it all as is instead of lowering it as I had mentioned in a previous post.  The stock location of  the gauges has kind of grown on me...especially now that I have the gas tank in its final position.  I raised the back end of the gas tank about one and a half inches by making a bracket and welding it onto the frame.  Then just drilled a couple holes and there you have it.  I also cut off the old mounting bracket.  Now I'm truly ready to fabricate the rest of the seat.  I think I'm going to try to hide the tail light inside the back cowl to clean up the back end a bit.  Should be interesting...

-Jacob






No comments:

Post a Comment